Create a fun and festive Easter celebration your entire family can enjoy! This easy project adds a punch of color to your holiday dinner or dessert table. This fun craft also makes a great candy table centerpiece at birthday parties or weddings.
- Wooden dowel rod
- 2 5-inch Styrofoam balls
- 6-inch Styrofoam ball
- 6-inch clay pot
- Glass marbles
- Easter grass
- Floral pins
- Krazy Glue Craft No-Run Gel
- Paint the flower pot in the desired color and let dry.
- Put a small handful of glass marbles in the bottom of the pot.
- Using Krazy Glue, secure one of the 5-inch Styrofoam balls in the base of the pot and let dry.
- Cut the wooden dowel down to two 5-inch pieces. Glue one end of a wooden dowel into the Styrofoam ball in the pot.
- Glue the 6-inch Styrofoam ball onto the other end of the dowel.
- Push the second dowel in through the 6-inch Styrofoam ball at the top. Push until it meets the first dowel rod. Glue in place with Krazy Glue.
- Glue the second 5-inch ball to the top of the second dowel rod.
- Begin pushing lollipops into the Styrofoam as shown.
- Finish by inserting small bunches of Easter grass on the base. Secure in place with a dab of glue.
Tip: To make this arrangement permanent, add Krazy Glue to the ends of each lollipop stick before putting it into the Styrofoam.