(Please note: It’s illegal to collect driftwood from some public beaches — please check regulations ahead of time.)
A touch of nature brings balance to your home décor with this custom driftwood mirror.
- ~5 pounds of driftwood in various shapes and sizes
- Round wood circle
- Round mirror
- Krazy Glue Maximum Bond No-Run Gel
- Using Krazy Glue, attach the mirror to the center of the wood circle.
- Lay the first layer of driftwood to the edge of the wood circle. Place ends next to the mirror and lay pieces extending outward to create a starburst effect. Glue driftwood in place.
- Repeat with additional layers, allowing the glue to dry between layers.