Dana Kelley Bressette
A garden columnist with an interest in ecological gardening and native plants, Dana Kelley Bressette is currently the plant production manager at Woodbrook Native Plant Nursery in Gig Harbor. She has a bachelor's degree in ornamental horticulture from Washington State University and a master's in urban horticulture from the University of Washington's Center for Urban Horticulture. She has also worked in the Horticulture Department at Tacoma Parks. Dana is available to speak at lectures and workshops in the Puget Sound region. See her previous work at www.habitathorticulturepnw.com and www.nativeplantspnw.com.
Articles & Blog Posts
- Blog Post: Scientific Names of Plants Demystified (19 Jan 2015)
- Blog Post: Conservatories, Greenhouses, Cold Frames and Sunrooms (06 Nov 2014)
- Blog Post: Want Carefree Gardening? Tips for Ecolawns and Other Low-Maintenance Ideas (22 Sep 2014)
- Blog Post: Water, Wild Plants, and Wildlife — How to Create a Backyard Sanctuary for Wildlife (06 Aug 2014)
- Blog Post: Best Native Plants for Protecting Your Hillside from Erosion (17 Jun 2014)