A Kitsap Peninsula resident, Angie Narus grew up in Southwestern Pennsylvania and moved out west with her husband more than 20 years ago. She is a school counselor, author and personal blogger. Inspired by the places she visits and the people she meets, her writing focuses on sharing her knowledge of gardening and points of interest in Washington state. Angie also loves photography, hiking, kayaking, camping, visiting small towns, going to festivals and cultural events, and road trips to the coast and mountains — which makes the Pacific Northwest an ideal choice to call home. Angie also features her book and occasionally blogs on her website.
Articles & Blog Posts
- Blog Post: What West Sound Landowners Need to Know About Noxious Weeds (28 Feb 2017)
- Blog Post: Weekend Projects — Make a Cute Trinket Box from an Altoids Tin (18 Jan 2017)
- Blog Post: 12 DIY Gift Baskets You Can Make for Less Than $45 a Piece (22 Nov 2016)
- Blog Post: How to Make Your Own Hydrangea Wreath (25 Oct 2016)
- Blog Post: Brighten Up Your Garden with a Set of Plant Markers Made from Rocks (13 Jul 2016)
- Blog Post: 20 Ways to Enjoy Nature Around West Sound with Kids (29 Jun 2016)